I am using office 365. I have a macro that writes many values to cells. There is one problem: The code runs superfast(5 sec) in the old workbook and superslow (5min) in another workbook. The workbooks are supposed to be the same, there are more pictures and formated cells in the new workbook. The code is exactly the same, thus the issue comes with the workbook.
I have disabled all events, all calculation, alerts etc. Whenever I write a value in a cell in the new workbook it might take as much as one sec just to write one value.
I have disabled all add in, I have checked for ActiveX objects, but the code doesnt want to run fast.
I am always using application.run to run codes.