So I can’t for the life of me figure out what the heck I’m doing wrong. The words, A LOT, comes to mind. But right now I have got half of the
UPDATE to work but can’t get the rest of it to work.
DoCmd.SetWarnings True If Me.butCompleteFlight.Value = True Then SQL = "UPDATE tblFlightRecords SET strLand = values('" & Me.strStopTime & "') WHERE strWorkingRecord = TRUE" SQL = "UPDATE tblFlightRecords SET strWorkingRecord = FALSE WHERE strWorkingRecord = TRUE" DoCmd.RunSQL SQL End If DoCmd.SetWarnings True
the strWorkingRecord switching from
FALSE works. The issue I’m having is the strLand is not populating, I used the same syntax as the
INSERT sql that I used in a different section of the database but can’t find out what I’m messing up on this one.